Please read this page carefully. All sales are subject to the terms stated below.
Customer Satisfaction of Mad Mats®
Mad Mats® are finished by hand, therefore, variations in the ribbon and edging are to be expected. Occasionally there are variations in the plastic stitching of the mat. If you feel you have received a truly defective item, please email or call us immediately at email@example.com or 800-845-3343 for return information.
We are dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction. If you ever have an issue with a Mad Mat WE WANT TO KNOW! WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS!
PLEASE NOTE PACKAGING: Mad Mats are packed using tape only. There are no box cutters in the packaging area. Sliced up rugs are the products of careless opening, not factory flaws.
ORDER & FREIGHT SPECIFICATIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
$0 - $1,000 FOB Plant
$1,001 - $2,000 20% freight cap
> $2,000 10% freight cap
- IF A LIFT GATE IS REQUIRED FOR A PALLETIZED ORDER, THERE IS A NON-NEGOTIABLE $75.00 CARRIER FEE.
- IF AN APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED, THIS HAS TO BE CALLED OUT ON THE ORDER AND THERE WILL BE A $15.00 CHARGE.
- FREIGHT ORDERS INCUR HIGHER RISKS, COSTS, and PENALTIES from the carriers. Stores will have to pay for unexpected delivery fees, such as closed loading dock, wrong shipping directions, or inaccessible delivery locations (like a back yard, undersized alley, etc.).
- 3rd PARTY ONLY - YOUR UPS or FED EX account and pre-paid by credit card only.
TERMS OF PAYMENT: Initial orders must be paid by major credit card (AMEX, VISA or MASTERCARD).
Billing Terms: Net 30 billing for reorders can be arranged upon credit application review.
CANCELLATIONS: Must be sent in writing by email, and must be confirmed by Border Concepts, at least one week before shipment date. ONCE SHIPPED, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No consignments.
ORDER FULFILLMENT: (Unless otherwise specified in writing) Order confirmation is sent to the customer and orders are submitted to the warehouse, immediately. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! RETURNS AND EXCHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
DELIVERY ASSURANCE: We will replace any items that are lost or damaged in transit with the following exceptions:
- Items that are delivered without an authorized signature; Buyers’ special arrangements with carriers are not Border Concepts’ responsibility.
- Any loss or damage incurred during third party delivery (see below).
- LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE REPORTED TO BORDER CONCEPTS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF DELIVERY. We will gladly replace all available items or reimburse you the cost plus freight of any item that we can’t replace.
- A deduction or short pay on the invoice will not be accepted if we have not been notified in advance of the shortage.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND BRANDING: All Mad Mats®, Mad Sacks®, and Sweep Dreams® are internationally copyrighted. All Mad Mats® designs, trademarks, copyrights, distribution rights, and all other related intellectual property such as printed catalogs, cards, labels, packaging, and designs are the sole property of Border Concepts, Inc. Improper use or crediting will result in stoppage of all product delivery and will negate any and all contractual obligations to supply Mad Mats®. This supersedes any and all supply agreements. Improper crediting also includes the use of the Mad Mats® mat display for storage of competing product of any kind, no exceptions.